Nevada-Las Vegas

Looking for jazz trio

Does anyone know of any jazz musicians in the area?  We are looking for a jazz trio.  I contacted the music department at UNLV and the Las Vegas Jazz Society, but haven't heard back yet.

Any recommendations appreciated!

Re: Looking for jazz trio

• Here are a few vendors that I received from a restaurant in Vegas:

Entertainment

All Night Long Entertainment (702) 685-7264www.GoAllNightLong.com Contact:  Lantz Robinson Willy WainwrightViolin – Mandolin – Guitar702-338-5358ww10@mac.com Las Vegas Wedding Music(702) 327-4508Contact:  Chandler Judkins Kim Delibero ~ Harpist(702) 240-9899www.HarpistLasVegas.com Mishelle Renee ~ Harpist(702) 454-5302www.HarpEntertainment.com Calvin Brooks Jazz(702) 203-7838    

Sight and Sound DJ Services

(702)365-9526www.SightnSound.com Contact: Jodi Harris
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Hi, kristinlaw22.   I saw your post asking about a jazz trio in Las Vegas. I received a Google alert about it, actually, as I am in a band called the Las Vegas Jazz Trio.   We play as an instrumental trio (piano, bass, and drums), and we also work with Kai Brant, a wonderful female vocalist. We have audio and video samples available on our website, http://www.lasvegasjazztrio.com. I hope you’ll take a moment to visit it.   If you like what you hear, you can contact us through our website. We’d love to hear from you.   Thanks for your time,   T. G. LaFredo Las Vegas Jazz Trio
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards