Wedding Invitations & Paper
Options

What kind of messages have you seen on your response cards?

Just for fun... For those that are married or have already started receiving your response cards, what are some of the messages your guests have written? 

We just received one where the couple cannot attend, but wrote "Wishing you a magical day!" on the response card.  I had never thought about writing a message, but I thought it was really nice :)

Re: What kind of messages have you seen on your response cards?

• Options
    My mom always writes a personal message on response cards and many saved them and put them in their photo albums of wedding pictures.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    So far we've gotten some well wishes from people that can't come, a picture of a cat and notes about having to find a baby sitter...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    People seriously write notes about having to find a babysitter?  Rude.  If your kids aren't invited and you're upset- fine.  But I don't think you should whine to the bride/groom about it.  Usually there's a reason for it.  Just my opinion haha- but I would raise an eyebrow if someone wrote me a note like that on their RSVP...
  • Options
    We have had a few Personal messages and 3 people sent theirs back without saying if they were coming or not
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_invites-paper_kind-of-messages-seen-response-cards?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:cd062f89-8272-496a-b0ab-225e1f87acecDiscussion:39c80fc1-9ae2-45d9-b42b-1bd85bd581f4Post:de147008-8810-4e20-ae82-0cad6de5cce3">Re: What kind of messages have you seen on your response cards?</a>:
    [QUOTE]So far we've gotten some well wishes from people that can't come, a picture of a cat and <strong>notes about having to find a baby sitter</strong>...
    Posted by HobokenBride2012[/QUOTE]

WTF- that is seriously rude!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards