Oklahoma

Venue Help!

Hey ladies!! I've been scouting for a venue for my ceremony and would like to have the reception at the same place (not needed however). I had my eye on the Dresser Mansion, but J didn't like it too much, mainly due to location and parking... picky fella lol. Anywho, just seeing if anyone had any awesome, cheap(er), venue ideas to pass on?? :)

Re: Venue Help!

• edited December 2011
    My fiancé and I are getting married at Harwelden Mansion. A lot like Dresser in style but it has been kept up WAY better. The rental fees are cheaper, they don't have preferred vendors and have a catering kitchen. The rental fee also benefits the Arts and Humanities Council so you get to feel better about spending your money there.
  • lnvane00lnvane00 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm getting married at Bridle Creek. We are having the ceremony and reception both there. Good luck finding a place!
    March Siggy: Our Furbabies Thunder and Tinkerbelle photo 576844_10151220437472389_274194501_n.jpg PhotobucketPhotobucket
    He put a ring on it!!! 12-12-10! Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    For Sale Bio
  • edited December 2011
    I got married in Sapulpa.  The ceremony was at First Baptist Church in Sapulpa and three blocks away we had the recption at Ovations Event Center.  Together it was around $1000 for rental
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards