Washington-Seattle
Options

Who's left & where are you?

Hi ladies,

I gather that a lot of you have moved on to the Nest.  Congrats!  Now I'd like to know:
 - who's left on the board
- when's your wedding
- where are you

I'm in Kirkland and it's 9/10/11.

OK... go!
Sept 2011 Board - Feb Sig Challenge: Reception Location-
image Wedding Countdown Ticker

But why wouldn't you serve ice cream with the cake?

Re: Who's left & where are you?

• Options
    deannanguyendeannanguyen member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm in Everett and I'm 1.1.11!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am here! Wishing more people would post stuff!!

I live in Kent, my wedding is 7/10/11. I am not working on much right now so I don't really have anything to post about.....wish others did though!!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    mgoss228mgoss228 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    :::raises hand::: I'm here!

I'm in Bellevue right now, at work, still slightly hungover from the Dawg game last night (but we WON, woot...woot!).

The wedding is 5/7/11 (24 weeks to go!)
    OMH est. May 7, 2011
    Photo courtesy of jennygg.com
    My never updated Planning/Married Bio: http://mgoss228.weebly.com/
    Seattle Knotties: Please page me if you send me a PM!
  • Options
    meganhardanmeganhardan member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm in Seattle and 7.30.2011!
  • Options
    Sweet_AdelineSweet_Adeline member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm here!

I'm in Issaquah, and we're getting married 5/29/11.  I've been insanely busy with work and school, with very little time for wedding planning... ie... no posts.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    deeje55deeje55 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm in Chehalis and my date is 4-30-11
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    flippinsweetflippinsweet member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm in Denver, CO and planning remotely for June 10, 2011 at Columbia Winery!  Just locked in our date and venue! :)
  • Options
    erathmerathm member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi ladies,
    I am failry new to the boards, but I am here and our date is 1-1-11 (42 days and counting). i would love if this seattle board got to me more active. I have posted some on the DIY board, but this one (whenever i check) seems to be pretty slow... It is up to us ladies to keep it going. I hope that planning is going well for all.

I pick up my gown after my final fitting on this coming Wednesday!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    erathmerathm member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    oops i forgot to mention... i am in Renton
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    NarginiaNarginia member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    05/14/11 (Hopefully, looking at columbia windery today!) Located in MLT and hoping to see a bit more posting too!

-Ashley
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    dreamwindsdreamwinds member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I still lurk. After booking most all our vendors, the wedding planning fever's died for a while.

I'm in Seattle, and our pretty pretty princess day is 07/16/2011.
    imageLilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm in Renton too :o)

Wedding's in Seatlle 2.20.11... Holy moly! That's like 3 months!

Most everything is done. Getting ready to send invites this next week. Slowly putting together cenetrpieces and working on favors. Is it weird that I'm feeling really calm about this?
    Anniversary
  • Options
    erathmerathm member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Not strange at all that you are calm... i have been throughout this whole process. Getting engaged in June (exciting, but i was calm), booking vendors (made it real, but i was calm). Figuring out what would be DIY (exciting, yet calm again). Overall most things have gone very smoothly and I have been pretty relaxed about it all...
    I must say though as it is nos only 41 days away, i am starting to get a little more anxed by the day. The big things were easy to organize and put together, now is time for all of the minute details- and there are a lot of them. It is still exciting and fun, but the calms is starting to be a little less prevelant Smile

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    TashaK24TashaK24 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm here!  I'm in Seattle, getting married on Maui on June 1, 2011, then having a Seattle recpetion June 12, 2011.  Still LOTS to do for both!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    peskyinpurplepeskyinpurple member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ohh good it's interesting to hear where everyone is from!

I'm in Renton, too!  We are getting married 5/14/11 up in Mount Vernon.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Im in Seattle getting married 3/12/11 at the Lake Union Cafe.  I still need a cake and a rehersal dinner location for 40 people,,,,  any suggestions?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Im here!  8/26/2011 at golden gardens in ballard.  We have the venue booked, and have a photographer, caterer and DOC picked out but not "booked" yet. 
  • Options
    shelui4shelui4 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm here but kinda lurk around once in a while. Got most of our vendors checked off and booked including getting my dress 2 months earlier than expected (yay!). We did almost everything early so planning out the details has taken a slower process. Our wedding date is 8/27/11. :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm here up in Everett.  We're getting married June 11, 2011 in Woodinvile.  We just interviewed our DJ and we're going to book him!!  I'm so glad to have that check done!  That means I only have cake, MUA, and florist to book for vendors.  Lots of little details to work out, but I will be glad to have the basic outline for the day complete. 
    I'm so glad there are all you ladies still on here!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm here..on weekdays mostly so late to this thread.  Wedding is 3/19/11 and I'm in Seattle.  Finishing up all my DIY projects.
  • Options
    KatiDid21KatiDid21 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm in Oly and our date is August 27th, 2011! We are getting married in the rose garden at Priest Point Park.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    ckonidakckonidak member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yay! This board has been slow recently!

I'm here, living in Bothell, getting married up in Mt Vernon WA. Most of the planning is done (Venue: Grand Willow.  Cake: The Confectional -amazing cheesecakes!  Catering: In house    Flowers: Everyday Flowers, Stanwood.    Dj: either Paul Thompson or Martin Iverson)

The big day is 8/27/11! YAY!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi!
    The site doesn't load fast enough at work, so I can't hang out as much anymore till my pc gets fixed. 

8.26.12 so I'll start planning after the holidays! And I'm sure you'll get sick of me soon! :)
    I work in downtown Seattle and live near downtown Bellevue.
  • Options
    jennlinjennlin member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i occasionally lurk...less and less these days...
    09/09/09
    lynnwood

am i the only OMH that has admitted to lurking?
    ♥ bfp2 02/15/2012 ♥ edd 10/23/2013 ♥
    ♥ bfp1 06/14/2011 ♥ edd 02/22/2012 ♥
    ♥ baby jennlin born on 02/15/2012 ♥

who says you can only wear your wedding dress once?

honeymoon biomarried bioplanning bio
    jumped ship to the new and improved nest. back to TB for baby boards.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I've been crazy busy, and was out of town, but I'm still somewhat around :).

Wedding is 10/1/11. Currently in Redmond, but for those who remember the drama, we're moving to Seattle AFTER ALL!! Woohoo!! They got back in touch with us on the house and are now apparently willing to compromise on the price :)
  • Options
    Frogger5Frogger5 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    This is my first post - I'm in Seattle, date 08/19/11. I've been lurking for a few months now, but felt the need to answer this post! We've got the big details down, Georgetown Ballroom, Blue Ribbon Catering, Frank Harlan for officiant - working on photography and dresses now. Hope to enjoy these posts and offer and find some good advice when I/you need it :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm new to this board and still trying to figure it all out. I'm planning my wedding from the East Coast. Getting married 7/3/2011 in Redmond. I have the church, priest, reception site, dress, wedding planner, and photographer! I'm from Renton, so coming home for Christmas to find the caterer, bakery, and DJ. I'm really loving all the wedding planning! Hopefully we'll share some ideas with everyone else here.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am Kate, I am still here! Our wedding is on 7/3/2011 on Vashon Island. We just moved from Seattle to Wenatchee, and are LOVING it over here. I am doing a TON DIY (just got the invites I designed, and only have one more BM dress left to make!) I can't believe I just have about 6 months left, where has all my planning time GONE?!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards