Kentucky-Louisville
Options

Party Bus for 30 with BATHROOM

HELP!  I'm looking for a party bus with a bathroom (a must!) for approx 30 guests in the greater Cincinnati, Ohio area-any feedback is greatly appreciated.

Re: Party Bus for 30 with BATHROOM

• Options
    ZachandMereZachandMere member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used a party bus for my wedding from R and R limo.  It did not have a bathroom on it, but they may have one that does.  They were on time and courteous.  No issues!
  • Options
    edited December 2011

For my fiance's 30th birthday we rented a party bus that held 25 and it had a bathroom.  We rented it from person to person.

• Options
    squirrlysquirrly member
    Name Dropper First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm not sure what vehicles they have available, but I used Wombles out of Versailles, Kentucky, for the guest shuttle for our wedding.  They were great to work with and considerably less than anyone else I worked with.  We did have a driver who struggled with where to park & needed very specific direction, but he knew where he was going in terms of navigation and was very polite and safe.  So, I'd for sure call them, but plan to give VERY detailed instructions for the driver.
    DIY & Planning | Married 

Married: 2010
    Mom to J: 2011
    Mom to H: 2014

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Dresses may be easier to take in than let out, but guest lists are not. -- kate51485
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards