Wisconsin

Olympia's Tent

Anyone been to, or planning a wedding at Olympia Resort in their tent?? Any thoughts?

Re: Olympia's Tent

• edited December 2011
    My hubby use to be the golf pro there and said they had some amazing weddings.
  • edited December 2011
    Have you checked it out?  The tent seems very oddly placed.  I'm not sure the surroundings are that pretty.  I think its near the ski hill and the pond, but it is also facing an old abandoned parking lot.
  • edited December 2011
    Abandoned parking lots are the new Loft, FYI
  • toniinzeotoniinzeo member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    THAT IS MY BIGGEST CONCERN!! I have seen it, but not set up (we are going tonight) and when we left I told my sister in law and MOH....I don't hate it...but when doing photos you have to be careful of the angle...because if you shoot from the wrong spot you will get a parking lot! HA!I think I may need to get over that though. having a tough time finding a tented venue that will hold 250+ and isn't going to be ridiculously expensive....any thoughts?
  • mococamococa member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think if the ugly parking lot is only on one side, a good photographer is going to know that it makes a crappy backdrop, but even more so if you tell them that you are concerned with it.  I think it will be fine.
  • So, my fiance and I are very interested in the tent at Olympia Resort in Oconomowoc. We are kidn of worried about the tent not having air conditioning, can anyone put my mind at ease on this? :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards