Illinois

Wedding Flowers by Masters - a Warning

If any of you ladies find yourself being called by Cindy or Bonnie from Wedding Flowers by Masters in Arlington Heights http://www.mastersbridalflorist.com/ do NOT be fooled.

They will tell you this garbage about how they will "Meet or beat" prices, and that only they can give you wonderful designer flowers at "package only prices".

I went to these people first, and I wanted to shop around. Cindy browbeats and pressures you into to thinking that these "prices are unbeatable!" and "I'm booked through the whole year!"

If they have been doing flowers for so long, why is it every vendor I've gone to has never heard of them? Every bride I've spoken to has given me strange looks when I told them my vendor for flowers. Where are their reviews online or even any website on them with the exception of the poorly done one I've linked in my first paragraph?

Assuredly, they will take a hefty deposit and run.

I decided to see a flower vendor that was closer to my area who was friendly and attempted to assist me in my vision for my wedding day. When I got back my quote with how much my flowers would be, I was pleasantly surprised that my price was cheaper than the "great" prices that Cindy barked at me.

When I tried to get my refund on my deposit, they said they'd match the price. I told them I wanted my refund because of the lack of customer service that they had given me, and I felt I wasn't properly advised of how the refund worked. They told me, we will match the price so you will not receive a refund.

I had to learn the hard way.

The ladies at "Wedding Flowers by Masters" are only there to lure you in and snag as much money as you are willing to shell out. If you think that you can safely put a deposit down to save your day, and see other florists BEWARE.

Has anyone else experienced this vendor or a similar experience with competing vendors?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Wedding Flowers by Masters - a Warning

• edited December 2011
    OMG, the same thing just happened to me!
    I was called by Bonnie with the same "deal" and that they got my name from David's Bridal! Everything you said is true!

Cindy is so pushy. She calls me everyday bugging me about going with them but I just don't like being pushed and in fact she never showed me any flowers!
    She just offered a package.

For future brides beware!
  • divadancer11divadancer11 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ha.....I just recieved a call from them on Sat and I have an appt with Cindy on 9-24.....should I not go? Can you recommend others?
  • edited December 2011
    Just got a message from Jo saying she got my name from David's Bridal.  She stated that I won $100 off one of their packages and I would get a few centerpieces for free.  Should I not call back?
  • Ladies, do not go. She will browbeat you into thinking you're getting a good price. She doesn't even have a real flower selection to show you!

Please be careful!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards