Attire & Accessories Forum
Options

BM Shoes?

I am having the hardest time finding some shoes for my BM, and was wondering if anyone had advice on some websites. I am trying to stay at 25 or under, since they are for ceremony only. I am buying them matcing flip flops to wear at the reception because I know they will kick off their heels anyways.
Any websites or store suggestions?
TIA!

Re: BM Shoes?

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_attire-accessories_bm-shoes-8?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:15Discussion:f8d6bb88-cfd0-43b2-8762-b3904c7c8518Post:2558c11f-6e1f-4960-b233-3727000760c7">Re: BM Shoes?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Honestly, <strong>I would just tell them to wear a shoe in X color for the ceremony</strong>. $25 is a hard price point. Have you looked at places like Target and Kohls?
    Posted by ILoveMilkDuds[/QUOTE]

This.  No one will care or even notice what shoes they have on.  And by letting them decide what shoes they will buy they will be able to pick ones that they like are comfortable for them and may wear again.

• Options
    Let them pick out their worn shoes. Just give them a color.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    urbanog.com, MOST of their heels are $30 and under with free shipping on any order over $50, I'd tell them to all order theres together.  I like this option because I want all my BMs wearing the same shoe, and as another note if you're "just going to tell them what color" I'd add fabric to that, I can't stand patent with satin, etc.... :)
  • Options
    Most definately just let them pick their own shoes!  Just give them the color and let them choose. 

An ex-friend picked the exact same shoes for all 10 of us BMs to wear and did us the "favor" of finding ones that were only liek 25$ and they MURDERED my feet.  Another friend let us pick our shoes - I spent twice as much, danced all night long, and still wear them.  No one will notice their shoes anyway, esp not the bride! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards