Florida-South Florida

Bridemaid gift giving questions

Hi Ladies,

What is the appropriate time to give your bridesmaids their gifts?  I thought it was done at the RD but i have heard of people giving gifts at the bridal shower or bachelorette.

I plan on giving both of my MOH's extra gifts because of all of the planning they have put into my bachelorette and Bridal shower but can the gifts wait until the RD?

TIA

Re: Bridemaid gift giving questions

• cmp1986cmp1986 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    It's really up to you. Since your giving them an extra gift. You could give them one gift now and then the other at your RD. HTH!!
  • FaithCaitlinFaithCaitlin member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I was planning on giving out my gifts at our RD. In our circle of friends and family, that's how it's done.

Ultimately, you can give gifts whenever you see fit, in my opinion!

imageUntitledmy read shelf:
    Faith (FaithCaitlin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • edited December 2011
    We gave ours at the RD.
  • LindsA90410LindsA90410 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I was just in a wedding and she gave out our gifts at the rehearsal dinner. I think you can give them out whenever you think is best. I am doing a sleepover with the girls two nights before the wedding, so that the day of the rehearsal we can go get our nails done and go to the rehearsal. I was thinking of giving the girls their gifts when we wake up that morning. :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • ssolo98ssolo98 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the help, I think I  will just wait until the RD.
  • KimA85KimA85 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think it'll be the morning of, when we're all having breakfast prior to getting ready.
    Counting down until our 4th of July arrival! BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards