Tennessee
Options

Must take wedding photos

Hi Ladies! A few months ago someone posted a link with examples of must take wedding photos. I have been looking through old posts and can't find it. Does anyone have the link for it or know where it's at? We have our secong meeting with the photographer soon, and this would great to show her what we want. Thanks so much!

Re: Must take wedding photos

• Options
    eastTNbrideeastTNbride member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I just went through other people's bios and pulled photos I liked. The photographer loved that I had done that because it really gave him a vision of what I was expecting.
  • Options
    mwhitson14mwhitson14 member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I don't have any actual photos, but in my bio under Ceremony/Reception is a list.
    (Married)meganandshane.weebly.com~
    (Planning)shaneandmegan.weebly.com
  • Options
    autumnlalaautumnlala member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have a looong list in Word that I'm happy to email to anyone-- email me at autumn witt  gmail dot com (no spaces).I can't recommend this highly enough, my brain did not work on our wedding day and I would have missed a lot of shots I'm so happy we got if they weren't on the list in the photog's hands!
    Married May 9, 2009, Fall Creek Falls State Park, Tennessee Male factor infertility, BFP after two failed IUIs and one IVF image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Photobucket
  • Options
    singrgal90singrgal90 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    could you please email the list to me. tazleyflores@aol.com

that would be greatly appreciated. thanks

tazley
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards