New York-Hudson Valley
Options

Reviews 9/30/12

Photographer A+++ Chris Carter Photography:
Chris and Chrissy are amazing!!!!! They were so easy to work with and made us feel 100% comfortable with each and every shot. I don't think I've ever laughed that much :) We truly enjoyed having both of them as part of our special day, capturing every moment. Words cannot describe how spectacular Chris and Chrissy are…they are truly outstanding!

Hair and Makeup A+++ - Beauty by Nicole:
Nicole is wonderful!!!! She is such a sweet and caring person, and fun to be around. My hair and makeup looked flawless and lasted ALL day!!! She also did hair and makeup for my mom and MOH who looked absolutely beautiful. Nicole is truly gifted at what she does and really listens to her clients; her genuine personality is a bonus!! You would be crazy not to use her!!!!

Flowers A+++ Flowers by Reni:
There are no words to describe just how fabulous Heather is!!! She was beyond helpful and truly instrumental in creating my bouquet and flower arrangements for both my ceremony and reception area. She is one of the kindest, most caring, and endearing person I have met throughout my wedding planning journey!!!!

Ceremony & Reception A - The Garrison:
The place speaks for itself. The views are spectacular, you couldn't ask for a better location to get married!

Re: Reviews 9/30/12

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards