Utah

Wedding Cake Shop

I need help!!!!!! I am trying to find a really good and affordable cake shop here in Salt Lake City, UT.  I am looking into So Cupcake now. I have went through the reviews for that business and it seems like all good reviews! If anyone know of any place please let me know!! 

Thanks 

Re: Wedding Cake Shop

• We went to granite bakery and loved it.  The chocolate raspberry cake was particularly good.  I also hate fondant, and they will make cakes without it which was great.  We also combined their designs and added our own touches which was nice. 
  • Parson's Bakery in Bountiful. My mouth was watering while typing that... They are delicious, elegant, and a fair price.
  • Thank You!!! I am very familair to Parson's Bakery, I use to live right by it they have really good deserts. I will have to check both of them out!!

Thanks Laughing
  • My vendor refered me to two places that are fairly new and therefore have GREAT pricing. my favorite is Salt Cake City (www.saltcakecity.com) and the other is Cake Dame in Bountiful (www.cakedame.com) SCC has the better pricing and way more flavors to choose from- she does awesome cake tastings, too!
  • I just checked out salt cake city, SERIOUSLY GOOD! and she has amazing deals!
    THanks !
  • I used Ambrosia Cake for the grooms cake (it was an awesome xbox replica) and I used Granite for my main wedding cake. Both were DELICIOUS. I'd use them again! :)
  • Panaderia Alicias
    3550 S 4800 W # M, Salt Lake City, UT 84120-2962(801) 840-0862My moms 25th Anniversary cake was done by themI also got my Quinceaneria cake made here and also planning to get my wedding cake done here, They have many flavors to chose from and awesome dealsThe cake shown above was about $350 cake for servings up to 300 people.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited March 2012
    I went through Salt Cake City for my wedding cake. She is amazing! Such a nice person price was awesome for what we got and I had so many compliments on the cake :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards