Oklahoma

FS: lots of wedding items

I have a ton of stuff left over from my wedding last August. We are getting ready to have our first baby and I need to make room for a nursery. I have approximately 200 Thank you notes that matched our invitations (white with a cream pearl lettering on them) decided to do a photo thank you instead-$15 12 sets of round clear nesting votive holders. these can be used with the two separately or inside each other. I used them nested with coffee beans between the two layers and small flower boquets in some and candles in others. - $15 for all 12 centerpieces- 6 each of 2 styles-large hurricanes and trios. These are made of amber crackle glass with bronze bases on all of them. They come with gold chargers and coffee bean and glass beads that were spread around the bottom. also have some gold glass leaves that I didn't end up using. total these cost me about $25 each to put together, but saved me alot of money bc I only had to do flowers on half the reception tables -$125 I only have a picture of the trio kind of centerpiece but the large hurricanes are the same material but about 12 in tall and 5 wide http://picasaweb.google.com/heyjace/Wedding1#5247530375323380386 I have alot of micellaneous wedding stuff, picture frames we used ect. that I will throw in for free if you make and offer on everything. Please email me with any questions kellyandbetsy@gmail dot com I live in Yukon and am willing to meet in the metro anywhere. Thanks,

Re: FS: lots of wedding items

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards