August 2013 Weddings

Waiting for the mailman

I will be rushing home every day after work next week to check the mailbox, I ordered my save the dates from vistaprint, Guest Book from shutterfly, & FI & I picked our ceremoney music and ordered the cd online.I Cant Wait To Get Everything & See How It Looks!!!

Anyone else accomplish any WR or NWR stuff??

Re: Waiting for the mailman

• edited September 2012
    Hope your mailman hurries up :)

I mailed out my save the dates this week!  (We got magnets so they can stay on everyone's fridge for the next year and allow our international guests to have time to get visas and everything.) 

I also ordered pictures from shutterfly to make a small photo album of our engagement pics for our parents and we ordered a photobook from shutterfly for us of all of our engagement pics.

I scheduled more dress appointments for next Saturday too.  If all goes well and I like one of the shops then I will be ordering my dress that day.  I already know what dress I want from my last appointments and I can't wait to find a better shop and try on my dress again!
  • Congrats! Which dress did you pick? Do you have any pics?
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_august-2013-weddings_waiting-for-the-mailman?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:0c4df628-5c86-4382-8f99-5d75e3f57aa4Discussion:4ab0fc92-4ad4-443f-8607-7e0d4bd5b385Post:6cdb3737-8962-4035-81e5-05c31b34b3d9">Waiting for the mailman</a>:
    [QUOTE]I will be rushing home every day after work next week to check the mailbox, I ordered my save the dates from vistaprint, Guest Book from shutterfly, & FI & I picked our ceremoney music and ordered the cd online.I Cant Wait To Get Everything & See How It Looks!!! Anyone else accomplish any WR or NWR stuff??
    Posted by RailWayWife[/QUOTE]
    shutterfly is pretty quick with there shipping
    Anniversary

TTC starting 8/2014 :)
    My Ovulation Chart

• Oh that's soo exciting! I am also planning on ordering my STD's through vistaprint! Upload a picture when you get them! 

Our engagement photo shoot is scheduled for the end of the month so right now I'm just trying to figure out where to have them taken, and what to wear. Stuff like that! Planning for the photo shoot is like a whole nother event in and of itself! Last week I got a ton of stuff accomplished but this week classes started back up, and I went back to work after a week off, so I haven't had much time for wedding planning. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker August 2013 March Siggy Challenge: The Dress! Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • How exciting!

Back to school last week..I am glad I accomplished so much planning over the summer!

We booked the official appointment with our photographer for our engagement session; Sept. 18th! I am very excited/nervous. I am going shopping this afternoon for an outfit.

I found and printed sample invitations that I fell in love with online. I am excited because I thought I'd be ordering them, but with this template I can print them myself.

Have a great weekend everyone!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I need to start stopping by here more to remind myself that the wedding isn't so far away anymore (we've been engaged since May 2011 so I have always felt like we have so much time). We already have our venues, photographer, and caterer, but I really need to get on the rest of this! We do have an appointment with the florist we will probably go with next week, and I know what DJ we want I just need to send in the contract and deposit.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_august-2013-weddings_waiting-for-the-mailman?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:0c4df628-5c86-4382-8f99-5d75e3f57aa4Discussion:4ab0fc92-4ad4-443f-8607-7e0d4bd5b385Post:226676b1-a386-4161-8746-0685f6c678d0">Re: Waiting for the mailman</a>:
    [QUOTE]I need to start stopping by here more to remind myself that the wedding isn't so far away anymore (we've been engaged since May 2011 so I have always felt like we have so much time). We already have our venues, photographer, and caterer, but I really need to get on the rest of this! We do have an appointment with the florist we will probably go with next week, and I know what DJ we want I just need to send in the contract and deposit.
    Posted by amalama[/QUOTE]

We also have a long engagement (January 2011) so I know exactly what you mean when you say it feels like you still have a lot of time, I hope this next year goes by as fast as the last one has :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards