North Carolina
Options

Happy Valentines Day!

I hope you all have a wonderful valentines day!! :)

Also, if you like Bath & Body Works, heres a treat that's good for today :)

BBW Coupon

And a free cookie!

Quizno Cookie!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Happy Valentines Day!

• Options
    Good morning! FI and I are not celebrating until Saturday. I really hope he doesn't get me anything because we agreed not to and I didn't get him anything. Not even a card. 
  • Options
    Happy Valentine's Day! I have an awesome video game card for fiance that I got for free. And I am going to Target to find something cute to wear tonight ;) 

I know he is probably making a cheesecake but I have no idea beyond that. I love surprises!

Thanks for the coupon. The BBW isn't too far from the Target so off I go.

imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Happy Valentine's day to you too!  FI has made dinner reservations tonight and is keeping it a surprise.  I got him some personalized whiskey glasses for v-day, when we were registering this weekend he talked about how he wanted really nice glasses.  I had to hide my smile from him so he wouldn't get suspicious of anything!
    image180 image85 image8 Wedding Countdown Ticker image
  • Options
    Hi ladies!

Happy Valentine's Day!

FI has class tonight so we aren't doing anything, but  I'm not really into valentine's day.  He knows better than to waste money on like, a red teddy bear that says "love."  Years when neither of us have had to work or go to class or rehearal, we usually just cooked a nice dinner at home.
  • Options
    Hiya.

I'm traveling this week, so Valentines day isn't romantic for me.  My boss gave each of us on the team a little present this morning.  Conversation hearts, a couple pieces of chocolate, a glow stick, etc.  It's cute and fun. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards