Arizona-Phoenix

Outside ceremony for under $600?

I was interested in Val Vista Lakes, but they said that if I did the ceremony there, I'd have to pay for the reception too.  We're doing the reception at my church, but I'd really like to get married outside...any suggestions?

Re: Outside ceremony for under $600?

• cu97tigercu97tiger member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    Starfire at Scottsdale Country Club. I believe the ceremony is either $500 or $600 on its own. That's where we're getting married!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

"You are made of win." -SopChick
    Still here and still fabulous!

• edited December 2011
    Honestly, I would find it a little weird to go to an outdoor ceremony and then go back to a reception at the church. Why not get married at the church or, if it has them, its grounds? Or at a park nearby?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011

I'm getting married in Sedona & there are packages around $500.  Check out their website www.heartofsedona.com The officiant got amazing referrals!   Good luck!
  • edited December 2011
    I've listed a couple of options I ran across as I initially looked for an outdoor space but it will largely depend on what part of town you're focused on and the guest count.

Have you thought about ASU? There are options at most of the campuses, but I was generally focused on the Tempe campus for sentimental reasons. They book the grounds for $500 I think, but if you're an alumni or have a family member that's an alumni, you get $500 off your rental fee...so it's FREE!

There's also Scottsdale Center for the Arts, I think this is pretty inexpensive for the ceremony alone.
  • ibstephiibstephi member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
     Johnson Ranch Terrace Club has a nice location on a budget ! 
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks guys.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards