Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul

Just throwing it out there - Minnesota Board

It is bad that I think this board should be deleted and just have the Mpls/St. Paul board??

I think its confusing and I am always going back and forth and trying to get girls to come here and ask. I mean the board is dead- and it makes me feel bad. haha

Re: Just throwing it out there - Minnesota Board

• ogrady88ogrady88 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yeah, I'm actually getting married in Western Wisconsin, in the TC metro area, but come to this board because all of our vendors are from MSP.  To make it more confusing, we lived in San Francisco for the past year and just recently moved to LA...I don't know what local board I'm supposed to be on anymore. :)  The Wisconsin site doesn't help me at all as the vendors are from Madison or Milwaukee.  And the LA board is nice, but really not helpful in terms of vendors.  I also get sad when I see GTG posts, I would love to come to one sometime, but I'm never back in the area that often, usually for a quick weekend.
  • tpender13tpender13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yeah, I try to check out the general MN board, especially since I'm from the Iron Range, b/c it's always so dead...
  • tlbattagliatlbattaglia member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I agree that there should only be one board.  I'm also from up north and I usually just check out the Twin Cities board, because it's much more active.
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards