Idaho
Options

Wedding/Reception Site

Originally, I was going to get married at my grandma's house. Now, that might fall through, especially for a reception site. Currently, the only place we can find is Mardi Gras which is really not the feel we were looking for. Our wedding is May 22, 2010 and it seems like there is nothing else out there! Does anyone know of obscure wedding sites that no one knows about but are still awesome???!

Re: Wedding/Reception Site

• Options
    edited December 2011
    What part of Idaho are you looking in?  
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am still looking for a venue as well.  It is turning out to be a real stressor.  I am getting married in Coeur d' Alene in October so it has to be indoors.  Any ideas anyone?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    The Powerhouse is known for a good reception place, The Knitting Factory is not used as much as a wedding venue but they are trying to broaden thier client base.  My Aunt had hers at Plantation Golf Course several years back, you could try some of the places that are attatched to the various golf course "club houses/resturant"s around the area.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    After all that stress, I found a place in Caldwell, 45 min away from where I live which makes it a little annoying, but it's really pretty! It's called Wild Rose Manor in case anyone else is looking for a place.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    A friend of mine got married at Wild Rose Manor. Very pretty!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Hmae23DHHmae23DH member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Twin falls temple for me!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Wild Rose Manor is very pretty my FI and I looked at it but the lady that runs it wasn't very nice.  If you haven't scheduled it yet you might want to check out the Secret place in Nampa.  Also look at www.treasurevalleybrides.com. It's pretty useful!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards