California-Orange County
Options

Help - very low budget, need venue

My man and I are paying for the whole wedding - so we have a verryy low budget.  I have food covered and I'm willing to DIY like crazy but I need a venue! - any space!! I'm willing to look in orange county, san diego, riverside, long beach! ....my budget is $1,500!! does anyone have any ideas?

Re: Help - very low budget, need venue

• Options
    edited December 2011

When are you planning on getting married? Have you considered a local park/beach site?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    what about a private home?!?! I found one in La Habra Heights that rents out the back yard but you'd have to provide your own tables, linens, plates, cups, etc.... ?! It all adds up pretty quick :(
    they're not mistakes, just learning opportunities! Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    $1500 for the entire wedding or $1500 for renting out a venue?

• Options
    ms.ritaliums.ritaliu member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    how many guests do you have?

try CSUF Alumni House (rental is by the hour and range from $60-$200-some/hr); the Arcade (in San Pedro); or the Betty H. Reckas Cultural Center (Long Beach).

it's doable :) good luck!!

~Rita
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    its 1500 for just the venu/ rentals.  we are getting married in october and we have 55 people invited.  I'm going to look at the places suggested.  thank you!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Check out the Temeku Hills Golf Club.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    hmmm... Im having 150 people bu im having a cereomny there too and it's around yor budget but you'd have to rent our the table and chairs and I found someone in Gardena who rents out tables and linens package and delivers it was like Package $120 for 5 round tables 2 long tables 50 chairs & linen (so we're gonna get a few of those)... but I would really recommend looking at my place that i'm gonna have it at, I fell in love with it.. and it's inexpensive... it's outdoors so not sure if it works with your season?!  in La habra Heights... we're bringing in our own drinks & alcohol, the place also rents out a bartender and other stuff.... Alexg.events@gmail.com

they're not mistakes, just learning opportunities! Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    The Newland Barn in Huntington Beach is low cost and really cool, Its owned by the City and you can get it really cheap....

Christina

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards