Pennsylvania

Champagne limousine service, pen argyl, pa

Hi, I'm getting married October 20, 2012 in the Scranton, PA area. I am having trouble finding a decent limo service that is willing to work with me from a distance. (I live in the Philalphia area.) Does anyone have any experience with Champagne Limo service in Pen Argyl? They were very helpful over the phone, and reasonably priced, but I can't find any reviews online. Thanks!

Re: Champagne limousine service, pen argyl, pa

• Ive never heard of them but try Feel Good Limo. We'll be using them in July. They are out of Carbondale and very nice. Nasser is also in the area but I could never get a hold of them when I tried calling. Hth!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Thank you! I tried working with Feel Good Limo and had a very hard time. I explained I was out of the area, but Karen insisted on a face to face meeting before she would even give me a price. I then tried to set up a meeting with her but she was on vacation and still wouldn't give me any indication of pricing. I said I wouldn't book sight unseen, just didn't want to drive 2 hours each way if it was out of my budget. So I ended up going wi Gilbride Limousine out of Olyphant as Nasser was already booked. Thanks for your help, and good luck with Feel Good!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards