Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
Options

Friday Confessions

Re: Friday Confessions

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I confess that I just dirty deleted my post.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Cara - I would hang out with you, but I have other plans next weekend :)  I think you should just blatantly tell them that you want your other friends to go out later in the night and promise that no one will have to foot the bill for them.  And wear whatever you want!  FFIL may appreciate seeing you and your FI in your natural element together.  You never know.  Just dont flash anyone or throw up in a corner!  lol
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    What are you like....getting married or something in a week?? Geez...priorities girl.

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_friday-confessions-16?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:105Discussion:328d082e-e788-4411-bb89-1583d6ae17c7Post:61287b3b-cf9c-4c98-bf8a-f554b79e467e">Re: Friday Confessions</a>:
    [QUOTE] Just dont flash anyone or throw up in a corner!  lol
    Posted by miguelhilary2010[/QUOTE]

This made me LOL
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I confess I am thiiiiiiiiiis close to "going home sick" because my coworker is making my life hell and I don't really need to deal with her right now.  I'm afraid if I stay here I may say something I shouldn't.

I confess I'm regretting spending so much money on the wedding.  I feel like its been wasted.

I confess I don't care if no one shows up to the wedding.  As long as the pastor, FI and I are there that's all that matters.  I've planned 99% of the wedding alone, and I'm just not feeling the love of including others.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Your wedding is a labor of love and its going to be amazing!!  You'll have the day you want because you put so much effort into it and it'll be worth it.
  • Options
    bigjajapoofbigjajapoof member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I confess that i've been stalking my email account waiting for my phone to buzz to tell me I have a new email. Waiting for RSVP's and out of 151 total people we only have 34 total people accounted for. We allowed for people to RSVP online since me personally I have having to scour the neighborhood for a little blue box.
    Even though i'm now married you ladies can't get rid of me. Hit me up www.facebook.com/groomzilla BOOYAH!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I have to deal with an attorney that don't say good bye before he hangs up the phone. Drives me crazy.  He is also rude. I confess I may start just ignoring his calls.
  • Options
    Amerbutt81Amerbutt81 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I confess i EFFING hate Norristown and if JEGs wants me to change my name, he's gonna have to do it himself.

EFF this SHIIT.
    Mrs. JEGs
    est 7.17.10
    [IMG]http://i43.tinypic.com/2md4eb4.jpg[/IMG]
    Hunter Fillmore
    October 1, 2011

Lizzie In Progress
  • Options
    Musicheals71Musicheals71 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I confess I maxed out TWO credit cards, thanks to car repairs and WR items.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Do you have to do it in your county?  I've heard Doylestown courthouse is a nicer experience.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    changing your name to Mrs. JEG's on FB don't count? damn ;)
  • Options
    Amerbutt81Amerbutt81 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    hahah Nicole.

Cara-  No, I have to go to Chester County because that's where we got our license.  I went to the DMV and some bish gave me a hard time about the paper work I gave to her.  SHe told me I needed it certified.  So after getting lost in Norristown (because about 40% of their streets don't have signs) I finally find the courthouse.  Go in, have it looked at.  Some a-hole with puffy hair gave me sass because I got the license in Chester, but then informs me the stuff I have right now is totally acceptable for the DMV.  He also gave me a problem because evidenly my pastor took the wrong section-- because obviously that's my fault.

*sigh*.  I didn't want to change my name before, but now I REALLY don't want to be bothered with it.
    Mrs. JEGs
    est 7.17.10
    [IMG]http://i43.tinypic.com/2md4eb4.jpg[/IMG]
    Hunter Fillmore
    October 1, 2011

Lizzie In Progress
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I just got really crappy news at work and am not dealing with it well at all.  I'm working from home and am thinking about drowning my sorrows in wine but the rest of the day is going to be crazy so I can't.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I confess that I registry stalked at 3 am last night when I couldn't sleep, and woke FI up all giddy because the first two items had been bought off.

This could become a real problem.  Fast.

MH, you are going to be stunning and beautiful; right now it's really stressful, but hold onto the real reason you did all of this, and when that day gets here, it will all be worth it.

Cara, I know how you feel.  We are having some of the same issues right now with my b-party, and at this point, I don't know if I even want to do one.  Someone snitched on what the idea was, and needless to say I was not thrilled about the idea of doing a sex toy party in my mom's living room.  I put my two cents in, and I pray that it's been fixed.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Also, I SHAMELESSLY registry stalked.  We're talking 3-4 times a day.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I really think that there should be a support group for this.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm so giddy to send these invitations out, I am not waiting until the 8 week mark.  I'm sending them tomorrow!  It's over 2 months out.  I'm really excited.

I confess I'm going to be bridezilla and ask the post office to hand stamp each one so they don't get ruined in the machine.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_friday-confessions-16?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:105Discussion:328d082e-e788-4411-bb89-1583d6ae17c7Post:bebbab29-dc9e-411b-b735-1f27c42c6e09">Re: Friday Confessions</a>:
    [QUOTE]I just got really crappy news at work and am not dealing with it well at all.  I'm working from home and am thinking about drowning my sorrows in wine but the rest of the day is going to be crazy so I can't.
    Posted by delicatefew[/QUOTE]

I hope it is going to be ok.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I confess that I just told my AVP that I will not be doing work this weekend even though we're behind on a project.  I said I have wedding errands to run, and I do, but no more than like an hour's worth of stuff.  I AM NOT WORKING THE WEEKEND BEFORE MY WEDDING!  I'm exempt, and I do not get OT if I do work.  MY work was finished days ago, and now I'm stuck helping a coworker to get her share of the work done.  Her bad.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    MH- I would have done the same thing.

I confess that I am so glad to be back in my own house and have slept in my own bed! I hate going away because I can't take my bed with me.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_friday-confessions-16?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:105Discussion:328d082e-e788-4411-bb89-1583d6ae17c7Post:30343599-77cf-426b-afd1-25353289d67a">Re: Friday Confessions</a>:
    [QUOTE]I confess that I am so glad to be back in my own house and have slept in my own bed! I hate going away because I can't take my bed with me.
    Posted by Bride_to_be_2011[/QUOTE]

I feel the same way.  Its always nice to be in your own bed.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We have a tempurpedic bed, and there is nothing like it! I really am spoiled now. Every time FI moved I felt it so I slept so well last night!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    meredith - hope everything is okay!

tacc - my mother is doing the hand-stamping herself. She has a good relationship with the post office people and they know her (and how she is), so on Monday she's doing the stamping herself.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_friday-confessions-16?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:105Discussion:328d082e-e788-4411-bb89-1583d6ae17c7Post:3c3fc829-85c2-4dbb-859f-7e56374ee3ca">Re: Friday Confessions</a>:
    [QUOTE]meredith - hope everything is okay! tacc - my mother is doing the hand-stamping herself. She has a good relationship with the post office people and <strong>they know her (and how she is)</strong>, so on Monday she's doing the stamping herself.
    Posted by caraellen23[/QUOTE]

translation = mom is a handful and its easier to just let her do it than to hear her
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yup. They are literally handing her the stamper thing and giving her space in the post office.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ahhhh sounds like my mom......... yup, know that all too well.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards