Military Brides

I'm dyin' over here!

Seriously, been here a week and I already want to pull my hair out and drive away screaming! AGH! Maybe I just need to give it some time and maybe I need to rethink a lot of things...but for the next year at least, I'm stuck here. Someone heeeeelllppppp....I need to get out of this rut and think about something else, ANYTHING. Also, please feel free to gush, rant, rave, question, etc...here. I know I needed to. 

Re: I'm dyin' over here!

• AmandaSC1988AmandaSC1988 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited August 2012
    Why are you dying? Didn't you get a new job and move to a new apartment? EXCITING!!! change is never fun unless you make the most of it.

Ummm...

Rant:  I am allergic to something.  I have tried changing my laundry soap...(that was the only thing that has changed since this started) but it only mildly helped. As much as I hate going to the doctor... I am thinking I will have to go to the doctor and take an allergy test.  :-(

Rave: I looooove not having a 1.5 commute!! I get home in 15 minutes and I loveee not spending so much money on gassssss. I also have H's car which better mpg (and XM radio) which is always a plus when gas is $3.55 a gal.
    Photobucket
  • Drive away screaming from where, exactly? If it's your job, start looking for a new one, stat! ;)
  • Haha, no it's not anything to do with my job...I LOVE MY JOB!!! But I HATE San Antonio already. :/ thinking that I might just transfer back home to finish my degree and transfer work to that area too. Houston at least has my family there. :) 
  • P.S. Amanda: maybe you developed a random intolerance?
  • I LOVE San Antonio!! Seriously, one of my favorite cities, so much fun stuff to do there.,, going up in the tower of Americas is pretty awesome. But I am easily amused like that.

Also to answer your question, I have no idea. It is some sort of contact allergy that developed right after I moved into my new apartment. I just get hives and itchy and it is soo much fun!
    Photobucket
  • I would continue to work it out there. Have you made friends?  Try meetup.com to meet people? Maybe that will help improve the experience.

Amanda, I am jealous of your commute. I still drive an hour there and back every day. I hate it. I wish I had a short commute. 

But, in good news, its BIRTHDAY WEEKEND. My bday is Monday!!! Although nothing is planned, I'm like a little kid for my birthday haha. 
  • ZeldakinsZeldakins member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited August 2012
    Hmmmm maybe so ggirl :/ I need to quit all this hermitage (sp?) and get out more, heaven knows that no computer or TV just makes life....too complicated? LOL I feel like I have too much time now and my only real options are to actually get out there and do things or...do what I've been doing for this past week (sitting around drawing, peeking through the blinds at each noise I hear...creepy, I know... XD) AMANDA (I capitalized because I can't make paragraphs): You're gonna hate me for this, you and Ggirl both....but I live 2 miles from work >.> and as far as you allergy goes...maybe it's the carpet?                                                                                                                                                         ETA: HAPPY BIRTHDAY WEEKEND GGIRL!!!! :D HOPE IT'S WONDERFUL! 
  • I love SA.  Get your tail out of your apartment and go do some stuff.  Go explore.  There is so much to do around there.  
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I am going to mass tomorrow in downtown and my best friend is coming to stay with me for a couple of days! :) SOOO EXCITED!

Also, FI's starting to get his shiz straight...so I like that even more :3
  • shopping is the best therapy. Check out cute military related jewelry at
    http://www.etsy.com/shop/moonstonecreation. it is such a cute shop with tons of military related jewelry, keychains, cufflinks, etc... Makes great wedding gifts for bridesmaids & groomsmen. I really like the "love is trading in your perals for his dog tags" so sweet.
  • Reported again.  No, it's not sweet.  It's morbid.  
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards