Michigan-Detroit

Konja's Bridal

Hi all!

Has anyone been to Konja's Bridal in Berkley? I'm finding mixed reviews online--TERRIBLE and great. Any experiences would be appreciated.

Thanks!!

Re: Konja's Bridal

• We got our bridesmaid dresses through them. We made an appointment and 4 of the 5 girls came. My sister (MOH) emailed the ladies a huge list of dresses they had looked at online and were interested in trying on and they pulled all of them out and had them ready for us which was really helpful/saved a lot of time. Dresses are in, but the girls need to pick them up and get them altered still. They do free alterations (at least for BM dresses). So far I've had nothing but great expierences with them.
    June 16, 2012
  • I went....it was ok, nothing bad or good really. Lots of dresses to look at and no one helped pull anything that I described, just told me where each brand was and price points and I browsed....I guess that can be good and bad. No one was pressuring or pushing dresses I didn't like but it takes a long time to look through all of them and I only looked and knee length. Decent Prices.
  • I ordered all of my bridesmaid's dresses at Konja's.  They were accomodating to our schedules and even let you take pictures of the girls in dresses before purchasing (which was nice for my out of state bridesmaids).

I had a nice experience with them - but wouldn't go there for my own bridal gown.  It's nothing special in the way of bridal options or service - but for bridesmaids it is truly a great spot.  

Good luck! 
  • I would not recommend them. I went there to get my bridesmaid dress altered and had to go back three times because everytime I went back it was still HUGE on me. Although the alterations are free, I wasted a lot of gas going all the way out to Berkeley three times to get my dress. Every one else in the bridal party had the exact same problem. In fact, one girls dress was falling off of her on the wedding day because she didn't have time to go back a FOURTH time to get it altered. I would recommend I Do Too Bridal in Plymouth if it's not too far for you. I ordered my wedding dress from them and my girls bridesmaid dresses and they were great!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards