Getting in Shape
Options

June Booty Call

Squat Challenge for the month of June! 100 squats a day, who is in? I know I am!

Here is the description from the facebook event (http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=786540181#!/event.php?eid=124863140870121):

We are starting a Squat Challenge on June 1st! The idea is to do 3,000 squats in one month! Ideally you'll do 100 a day and you can break them up into whatever is a manageable amount for you. I'm going to wake up and knock them out in counts of 25 to make sure I have correct form.

Correct Form is ~ make sure they are done slow enough to have your thighs parallel to the ground. When you bend down knees do not go in front of toes. Make sure to have back as straight as possible. The more you can go down in the squat parallel or lower the more you will get out of the squat! When done properly you will get results in the glutes, quads, and hamstrings and lose weight.

The point is to just BRING IT, and do YOUR Best! There was such great success with the 100 Push-ups a day. It is June "Booty" Call time just in time for Summer! Are ready to take the Challenge? Who's with us???

Re: June Booty Call

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards