Flowers
Options

Grooms men boutonnière

My wedding is in June and I'm wondering if it'd be weird to not have boutonniere's for my fiance's groomsmen or best man. My dad and his dad and grandparents and what not would still get them just not the men standing in the wedding. I'm not doing it to be cheap I just figured that they're all wearing tuxes anyways and will all be introduced at the reception, do they really need one? Is it weird to have them without? I know the guys don't have a preference either way so I'm wondering what you all think!

Re: Grooms men boutonnière

• Options
    edited December 2011
    It really just depends on what you prefer.  We didn't have bout's at all, jus the pocket square (hankie)
    Anniversary
  • Options
    soozy87soozy87 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think it would be kind of weird, but not terrible. I would just do it for them, especially if the other men are wearing them and you are not trying to cut costs. they dont have to be huge, just a single flower will work.
    ~May 21,2011~
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I don't think we're having them either.  I asked FI whether he "pictured" himself wearing one and he doesn't, so why spend the money?  I think they'll do pocket squares to coordinate instead.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards