Wedding Party
Options

Married...with pictures!

Okay, so they're kind of crappy snapshots I pulled off of Facebook but, oh well, it's the best I could do. We're waiting out some crummy weather in the hotel right now and I thought I would take a moment to post this and click around.

Our wedding day was wonderful. Everything went almost as planned. The day started stormy, but by the time we got married it was beautiful and sunny. We got a lot of compliments on our ceremony, and it seemed like everyone had a wonderful time at the reception.

The only two major "uh oh!" moments we had were our fabric flowers were not up to snuff, so we cranked out some very pretty paper flowers at the last minute and our DJ misinterpreted "We would like to dance with our parents at the same time and lose the mother/son, father/daughter dance," into, "We want everyone and their children to dance in a big parent/child dance." The flowers turned out great and the big parent/child dance was super charming, so what wonderful mistakes to happen.

Anyway, here are some pictures I pulled off of Facebook from my friends. Hopefully, I'll have some pro pics to share soon!

This is us leaving the church after the ceremony.

Here's our cake that was so beautiful and delicious I could have eaten every last crumb of it.

And this last one was our wedding present from a friend. She's a cartoonist, and I love, love, love this drawing she did of us (my husband's brother also made a portrait of us out of Legos that I wish I had a picture of because it is so. freaking. cool.).
It's a girl!
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Married...with pictures!

• Options
    Awesome!  Glad the rain stopped in time for you.  Can't wait to see pro pics!
  • Options
    Congratulations!  And it sounds like the "mistakes" turned out pretty well.
    Ignorance is a poor defense. Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Licia-I really love the idea of a parent/child dance.  You may start a new trend.  And the cartoon is such an awesome gift.  I'm glad all went so well for you.  Happy honeymoon!
    "Trix, it's what they/our parents wanted. Why so judgemental? And why is your wedding date over a year and a half ago? And why do you not have a groom's name? And why have you posted over 12,000 posts? And why do you always say mean things to brides?" palegirl146
  • Options
    Aw, Licia, congratulations!  You look great! I'm totally loving that drawing your friend did ( ... and I'm incredibly curious about the Lego portrait: pics, please!). Glad everything went well for you.

Welcome to the Bitter Hag Society, your newsletter and t-shirt should be arriving in 6-10 business days Tongue out Enjoy the honeymoon!

If you fire a WP member, you're against America.

"Meg cracks me up on the regular. Now she gets to do it in two different forums. Yay!!" ~mkrupar
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards