Ohio-Cleveland
Options

Looking for an outside Catering company

I recently found out our venue DOES allow an outside catering company! A family favorite that we normally use is already booked up for our date.

Can anyone recomend a company that does full service catering. Set up tare down, serve, etc at a reasonable price.

Our reception site is in Strongsville, and Im running into a hard time with peoples suggestions, and those companys only working with thier preferred venues.

HELP me save some money!!
Any info is appreciated!!

Re: Looking for an outside Catering company

• Options
    A Taste of Excellence is a company right in Strongsville.
    December Siggy Challenge. Yep he's a sports fan. Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I've heard good things about Marigold catering, but haven't used them personally.
  • Options
    Thanks ladies! I just contacted Marigold and am  keeping my fingers crossed. Taste of excellence would be great because its soooo close, but seems to be a little pricy.  Since Im paying a rental fee for our location...Im trying to keep food around 25-28 dollars pp. 

Any other suggestions are welcome :)
  • Options
    There's a company called Silver Service that's supposed to be good (and inexpensive), but I haven't used them. Maybe check them out and see if it's what you're looking for? Good luck!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    look into catering by verba's (they are out of parma.. they are the caterers at st. michael's woodside and st. elias). they have been in business for over 30 years. great food. not sure how much it is though.
  • Options
    Look into Brennans in cleveland, the food tasts great.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards