New Jersey - South
Options

Artsy Photographer Needed!

I am looking for an artistic wedding photographer that isn't going to take the traditional, cookie cutter photos, but also isn't charging $4000+. I'd like to stay around $1000 and still have good shots. Anyone know of someone in the South Jersey, Philadelphia area?

Re: Artsy Photographer Needed!

• Options
    jacquiroxxjacquiroxx member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We booked Inna Photography for our wedding.  She takes beautiful pictures and is more than happy to send you galleries of her weddings so you can see the whole thing (instead of just her best pictures).  She's based out of Monmouth Junction, NJ but is traveling to Stone Harbor at no charge for our wedding next September.

Her packages are more than generous and she's got a great, outgoing personality.  You can tell she really cares about her clients.  We're got the basic package plus an additional shooter (her husband, who we also met), which includes: complete coverage of the day from 9am (or 8 if we prefer) to 11pm, DVD of high-res images and CD of low-res images as well as rights to the images for printing, etc., an online gallery that remains on the Internet for more than a year, lots of prints (an 11x14, three 8x10's, and 100 4x6's) and she edits every single image.  I think that package is priced at $1500 right now without the second shooter because we added that (according to her site).

http://www.innaphotography.com/html/?html=1&p=1
  • Options
    jacquiroxxjacquiroxx member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wow I'm basically tooting her horn.  Sorry!  We just recently booked her and she's the first vendor booked, so maybe I'm a little over-excited :p
  • Options
    TaraW1979TaraW1979 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I booked Paul Dempsey Photography. He is very artsy and not over the top expensive. We booked him for around $3000 but our package also includes a shoot for the day after. He has some lower price packages available too.

Check him out :  http://pauldempseyphotography.com/?load=flash
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    demibrookedemibrooke member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    hello! I am a soon to be bride BUT a wedding photographer myself as well! :)
    I charge $750 for wedding photography and am a fan of the "far from cookie cutter" photographs. I have details as a portfolio on my website if you're interested in checking it out

dbphotography.co 
    (.co, not .com)   ;)

best of luck for finding a photographer! 

Demi-Brooke | db Photography
  • Options
    cmcraigecmcraige member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    No vendor posts. Reported.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards