Florida-West Coast
Options

Bridal Gown Shops in Fort Myers area??

I am beginning the daunting task shopping for my bridal gown, I want to look in the Fort Myers, Florida area, any good recommendations, I am on a 1500 budget and cannot tolerate snooty sale associates.  Thanks for the help!

Re: Bridal Gown Shops in Fort Myers area??

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I am beginning the daunting task shopping for my bridal gown, I want to look in the Fort Myers, Florida area, any good recommendations, I am on a 1500 budget and cannot tolerate snooty sale associates.  Thanks for the help!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Check the west coast board.
    :: Lynette & PJ :: 1.22.11 :: For Sale ::
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Lace and roses off metro - very nice staff

davids bridal-

alfred angelo- warning if you go here they were a little rude and screwed up my bridesmaids dresses. but they do have quite a bit of a selection

for the bride- i went to a wedding show and the owner was kinda snotty and rude

hope this helps
  • Options
    FaithCaitlinFaithCaitlin member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You should post this on the West Florida board. But, I bought my dress at For the Bride and had wonderful service! Wendy, the owner, was fantastic and my dress was about $1,500. I can't say enough good things about For the Bride!

imageUntitledmy read shelf:
    Faith (FaithCaitlin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    tie the knot bridal is in Naples. They were nice, not a HUGE selection for bridals, buts looks for Bridesmaids dresses.
  • Options
    i bought my dress at lorettas bridal in naples, they were very friendly and helpful!!  and lots of decently priced dresses!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards