Christian Weddings

Friday QOTD

Weekend plans?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Friday QOTD

• tonight: working home football game
    tomorrow: work in the morning then heading home for Saturday night
    Sunday: baby shower for one of my bridesmaids. I am so excited and happy for her! I can't wait to see her baby bump
  • Tonight: Working

Tomorrow: DH has go to into work for a little while, so I will probably be at home working on homework and cleaning. I'll probably make food so we can have dinner together when he gets home.

Sunday: Church and relaxing.
  • Friday: I've been doing laundry - just waiting for the last load to finish drying!  Reading for school.  Dinner at a Thai restaraunt with DH and a friend.

Saturday: haircuts.  Using our dutch oven for the first time to make cordon bleu.

Sunday: reading.  do my nails. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Friday - half day at work then catching up on housework

Saturday - not sure yet - maybe house building?

Sunday - church and my nephew's birthday party

Monday - day off! 
  • Today: I took my shelf exam this morning. It sucked. Glad it's over with. 

Saturday: My dad and brother are coming down to go to the shooting range with my fiance and I.  My FFIL and FSIL might join us as well.  Plus my fiance's favorite aunt and uncle are in town this weekend, so we might do dinner with them.

Sunday: Church. Maybe dinner with aunt and uncle if we don't do it on Saturday.

Monday: Last day. Absolutely no plans. :-) 
    Anniversary
  • Tonight I went to see my pap in the hospital (he has pneumonia). Then H and I just relaxed. 

Tomorrow is breakfast with a friend, then cleaning and laundry. Then church and maybe dinnr out after. 

Sunday is the middle school program we volunteer with at church. Then H has a fantasy football draft. That evening is our church's city campus dedication. 

Monday- maybe a picnic. Then my parents' for dinner. 
  • Tomorrow: Lazy day at home with DH.  

Sunday: AM Church and Church BBQ in the evening.

And we're both off on Monday, so we'll have another day at home, and hopefully get our hospital bags packed so that can be one less thing for me to obsess about.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_christian-weddings_friday-qotd-24?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:464687ae-7bc1-4360-9aea-999e11f1e1adDiscussion:fdb25cd4-1aeb-4003-838d-6a826f86539ePost:4858c305-2c51-44cb-8723-f0414e5ea2d7">Re: Friday QOTD</a>:
    [QUOTE]Tomorrow: Lazy day at home with DH.   Sunday: AM Church and Church BBQ in the evening. And we're both off on Monday, so we'll have another day at home, and <strong>hopefully get our hospital bags packed </strong>so that can be one less thing for me to obsess about.
    Posted by fpaemp2011[/QUOTE]

eekk!!! this means your getting close!
  • I worked yesterday and then we had dinner at one of our favorite places for the first time since we've been back in the area.

Today I'm bumming around because I'm not feeling good. :/ H went to the library to do some homework.

Tomorrow I'm hopefully going to get to go to church for the first time in a few weeks. I have anti nausea meds now so I'm planning to take one about an hour before we leave.
    Pregnancy Ticker
    2010: 41 books, 2011: 31 books, 2012: 100 books
  • fpaemp2011fpaemp2011 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper
    edited September 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_christian-weddings_friday-qotd-24?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:464687ae-7bc1-4360-9aea-999e11f1e1adDiscussion:fdb25cd4-1aeb-4003-838d-6a826f86539ePost:5900229d-0fd4-4f85-ba97-2e524c613255">Re: Friday QOTD</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Friday QOTD : eekk!!! this means your getting close!
    Posted by Ash61612[/QUOTE]<div>It's getting REALLY close.  Our next appointment in two weeks will be at 36 weeks, and from then on is pretty much fair game.  We're 45 minutes from the hospital, so I told DH we're going packed to every appointment from now on.  It's usually the guy who doesn't take his bags to Tribal Council who gets voted off.  :)  I don't want our midwife to admit me from an appointment and DH have to take 2 hours to go home, pack, and come back. 

</div>
  • Love the Survivor reference. :)  I am so excited to "meet" little Ezra!
    Pregnancy Ticker
    2010: 41 books, 2011: 31 books, 2012: 100 books
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards