Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth
Options

Maid of Honor Gift

I'm stuck on what to get my matron of honor.  She has been great!  She is so helpful and I know she will continue to be.  She is my sister-in-law and she's a few years older than me.  She has everything!  All the websites have great ideas, but not for someone that has everything.  She doesn't need another tote bag or more jewelery.  I want to give her something special. Any ideas?  I'm getting married in December, so I thought a nice ornament, but everything I see online looks cheesy.
If you have any unique ideas - please share! :)

Re: Maid of Honor Gift

• Options
    Most would say shop for her like you would if it was her birthday--what would you get her for that?

I took my BMs for a spa day--mani/pedis/massages and lunch and we had a great time.  If she's into that, that would be a great gift.  I know I would like it!  :)
  • Options
    Maybe think about her hobbies and whether you can give her something related to that in your wedding colors.  For example, if she runs, a running top in that color.  Or, if she has kids, you could babysit so she can have a date night & you could include a gift card for movie tickets.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards