Missouri-Kansas City
Options

Shuttling Guests in Kansas City

I am getting married at Loose Mansion about 1 mile north of the Plaza and nearly 100% of my guests are out of towners and will be staying at a hotel on the plaza. It's like a 5-10 minute drive but I want to provide a shuttle that will take the out of state/no car people to the wedding around 6 pm and back to their hotel at the end of the night or whenever they want to go. Any suggestions for buses/limos/shuttles anything that would be affordable in KC?

Re: Shuttling Guests in Kansas City

• Options
    pooomunkiepooomunkie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Check out pechlimo.com I have found some really good reviews on them but have never used them myself. The prices are decent and they have special wedding packages. Hope that helps.....
  • Options
    kelleyku05kelleyku05 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would contact actual services.  I had my wedding at Loose and we stayed at The Marriott and Holiday Inn on the Plaza and their shuttles would not take us to the mansion. 
  • Options
    hello8761hello8761 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you both. It looks like Pech Limo has many options.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I've been considering the same options.  I think Pech had the most competitive costs but Custom Limo was pretty good too.  I was look for a 25-30 person mini-coach bus.  We've also considered going really cheap and renting a few 12-passenger cargo vans and having people we trust shuffle guests around.  My guests will be on the Plaza and the reception and church are within 5 miles...I found that hardly any of the hotels offered a shuttle service.  
    Wedding bliss since January 14, 2012!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards