Massachusetts-Cape Cod
Options

Wedding Venue?

I am getting married in two years and am starting to look at reception venues.

Does anyone know of or can recommend any affordable reception venues in Cape Cod or on the South Shore, Plymouth?  I do not want to spend more than $10,000 total on my wedding so I know that eliminates a lot in the Cape.  Also, I would like for the reception location to also perform ceremonies.  I am planning on inviting 100 guests to my wedding.

Any recommendations?

Re: Wedding Venue?

• Options
    ARez726ARez726 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My reception is at Pinehills in Plymouth...depending on the time of year there is no site fee, plus their meal prices are fairly reasonable.  I bet you could do it for under $10k with less than 100 people (figuring people will decline).  Good luck!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I think the Coonamessett in falmouth is affordable!
  • Options
    krmillikkrmillik member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm having my wedding at Hemisphere Restaurant in Sandwich in July. Their seating limit is at 100 people. Its right on the beach and a bit more of a casual feel, but I think it provides a unique atmosphere. And its definitely affordable. Check out their website at hemispherecapecod.com. Best of luck!
  • Options
    cdream05cdream05 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Harborpoint in Cummiquid, MA its off 6A
  • Options
    marcylemarcyle member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I am having my reception at the Cape Cod Museum of Art in Dennis, MA. It's a gorgeous venue and very unique. I want to be married in a church but if you want to also have your ceremony at the museum, I dont think there's any extra charge..and they have great settings either indoors or outdoors. Another  great part about the museum is you get to choose your caterer (as long as they are licensed) therefore you can shop around someone who can work w/ your budget. :-)

• Options
    BunsCheer03BunsCheer03 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would recomend Pinehills, Holiday Inn Falmouth, Hempispheres, and the Bournedale Function Facility in Plymouth.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards