California-Northern

Pleasanton DJs

Any reviews or specific DJ recomendations on Brad Kinney Productions or Fantasy Sound Event Services (both out of Pleasanton/Livermore)??

Thank you!

Re: Pleasanton DJs

• tobemrsbakertobemrsbaker member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Both companies were very expensive and I booked a DJ from Livermore/Tracy from TRP Entertainment. I recommend DJ The Riz - Scott Rizzo. He has djed for my family for years and always makes our parties and events the best. He has been djing for like 20 years and you can see him at SH boom Nightclub in San Ramon on some Sat nights. Really nice guy and is always so helpful and willing to do the littlelest touches to our parties. He is DJing my wedding in Mar. I know with him i will not have to worry about anything.

Here is his info
    TRP Entertainment 209-832-0829
    I think he is on the knot under Amazing weddings with DJ The Riz

-Jenn
  • edited December 2011
    I went to Fantsay Sounds monthly open house. When I got there they gave us water and their information. When we sate down to start going over their packet and it just seemed very tense. Everytime either one of us looked up to have a drink or just talk bout what we were reading they came running to our table and just started bummbarding use with questions when we had none to ask and that happened a couple times. we went down to look at the equipment they kept asking questions that we got answered.  They were very pushy for us to sign with them on the spot, but we really need to just go home and work everything out. After meeting with denon and doyel, Amos productions, etc. I booked with Dj the RIz with Amazing Weddings with The Riz from TRP ENT. When we meet it was very relaxing and not stressful at all. When going over all the information there was no pushy feeling to book right away. He answered any and all questions and made himself very available to me and my faince. When we met with him he met us at our wedding location. While we were there he gave us great ideas.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards