Connecticut
Options

Where to get Hair done in Shelton/Monroe?

I live in Florida but am getting married in CT at The Waterview. Does anyone have suggestions for someone/somewhere that does updo's for a decent price? Thanks for your help!

Re: Where to get Hair done in Shelton/Monroe?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm getting married at the Waterview as well. I'm having Dana Bartone come to the hotel to do hair and makeup for myself and the girls.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Anniversary
    TTC February 2013
    Melissa's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm getting my hair done in Shelton by Heather at PJ & Company Salon...she's my usual stylist and I love how she does my hair! here's the website
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I get my hair cut at Blain Adams Salon in Monroe on Rt.25. I know my hairdresser said there is a girl who does good updo's there - but I haven't gotten to that step yet.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    starrbuk13starrbuk13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i used to work at PJ & Company :)  never knew heather, but Kim is the bridal hair expert over there.  i'd highly recommend her!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    For my Waterview wedding, we used Hair Attraction on Main Street in Monroe.  I have been going there since high school, and all of the women there are great.  I was really happy with how everyone looked.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thank you everyone...i appreciate all the responses. I'll let you know where I end up :-)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards