Massachusetts-Boston

First Look Pics

This may be a silly question, but are first look pics just for the bride/groom/bridesmaids/groomsmen? Or are all members of the wedding party (parents/flower girls, etc.) supposed to be there too? I only ask because our first look pics are off site so we need to arrange for transportation from the hotel, to the picture location, to the ceremony site.
Thanks!

Re: First Look Pics

• It can be however you want to do it.  We did ours at our venue but only my husband and I were part of the "first look" photos.  Then after that we did all other bridal party pictures with family.
    Anniversary
  • It really is up to you.  We are doing our first look photos and then doing family photos before the ceremony, so that we can enjoy our cocktail hour.
  • I'm planning on doing the same thing.  I want to make it to my cocktail hour as well.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Are you arranging transportation to the picture? I spoke with our photographer, and it's usually us at first for like 45 mins, then bridal party joins, then a half hour later adding family, then off to the ceremony site. We wanted to arrange transportation from the hotel to all the pictures then the wedding, but I have no idea how to do this. Any suggestions? How are you guys doing this?
  • We are doing first look with just us & then our children will join.
    We are then travelling to a park  next to the venue (we are having the ceremony on-site) & taking pictures with the wedding party.
    We will do the formal family portraits, etc after the ceremony. We want to have the majority of the pics taken care of before the ceremony so that we can enjoy cocktail hour, rather than be stuck taking pictures the entire time.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards