Washington-Seattle
Options

Friday Rant & Rave

And............................. GO!
OMH est. May 7, 2011
Photo courtesy of jennygg.com
My never updated Planning/Married Bio: http://mgoss228.weebly.com/
Seattle Knotties: Please page me if you send me a PM!

Re: Friday Rant & Rave

• Options
    mgoss228mgoss228 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Rant:  I spent time this morning straightening my hair, and after 10 minutes of being outside in the muggy weather..... FRIZZ

Rave:  Tailgate and FOOTBALL tomorrow Laughing
    OMH est. May 7, 2011
    Photo courtesy of jennygg.com
    My never updated Planning/Married Bio: http://mgoss228.weebly.com/
    Seattle Knotties: Please page me if you send me a PM!
  • Options
    LGM22LGM22 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Rant:  Last year (and years prior) my coworker coddled this customer for a show.  I had taken the show over for the first time last year and it wasn't an easy transition for the 2 previous show managers to give up.  There was lots of drama.  The coddled customers aren't taking too well this year to the fact that I'm not holding their hands, because they're all freaking adults and they need to follow policy.  And the customer my coworker babied and did all this extra special work for is being an entitled prick and is pissing me off big time. 

Rave:  FI has promised that he's going to start the coffin this weekend! 

Rant2: I'm on day 5 of giving up caffeine and it's not going very well.  Fibro fog and exhaustion is kicking my BUTT and being extra busy at work is hurting.  I miss my redbull:(

Rave2: MOH is a Tacoma teacher and I'm super excited the strike ended and the most important part of the contract (not the money or class sizes as the news reported) were worked out and she was back in her classroom where she wanted to be all along; and of course - wasn't stressed out!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards