Ohio-Northeast

boudoir photos for a good cause!

If you are planning on doing boudoir photos, a friend of mine, Tami Musick (aka Tami's Take on Photography), is holding a marathon session on Sat. Jan. 23rd from 9-5 at Tudor Mansion in Shaker Hts.

100% of all session fees will be donated to the Susan G. Komen 3-Day for a Cure (breast cancer) fund. This is your chance to get some great b-pics AND help a worthy cause.

Facebook link to event info:
http://www.facebook.com/#/photo.php?pid=915755&o=all&op=1&view=all&subj=225901143472&aid=-1&id=1282648077&oid=225901143472

Email her directly to get in on the session. tamarak58@yahoo.com

Tami takes excellent photos, and not just boudoir shots. She did family pics 2x for me and does weddings, maternity and pretty much anything else. She is very reasonably priced, too!

Her blog:
http://tamaramusick.wordpress.com/about/
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: boudoir photos for a good cause!

• LoopysevenLoopyseven member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    How nice... I'm already signed up to do my b-pics elsewhere, but I am walking the Susan G. Komen 3 day next summer.  It is a GREAT cause.
  • JKohioJKohio member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I just found out that the event is a sell-out! If she decides to hold another marathon session, I'll post the info for you ladies.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • leoraannaleoraanna member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks! I am in the NE Ohio area and was pretty excited, until I found that it was sold out- but at least it is sold out for a good cause! I would love to hear about another one if it comes up.
    Nov 2010 Siggy Challenge: Favorite Fictional Couple
    Photobucket
    image 282 Invited
    image 198 Making the Party!
    image 56 Staying at home :(
    image 28 Slow-pokes
    RSVP Date: November 5, 2010
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards