North Carolina
Options

Reception Tent

I need to locate a place that rents large tents to comfortably seat 110 people with a dance space?  Switch to an outdoor wedding so having to find rental everything!

Re: Reception Tent

• Options
    NcsuPsychNcsuPsych member
    Combo Breaker First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    I would honestly just suggest googling rental companies in the area that you're wedding will be held at. That way, you can get a broad over view of what kind of cost you're going to be looking at.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    meredithl618meredithl618 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm sure Kelsey will post some info. She's thinking about doing a tent for her wedding reception.  I think they're looking at Classic Party Rentals in Raleigh.  

Otherwise, I suggest googling and asking your location if they have had tents in the past, they can probably suggest something to you. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yes! We're meeting with Classic in a few weeks (that's who out florist recommended we go with and they've done tents at The State Club before). I'll definitely check back in and let you know how the meeting goes! 

I've been emailing with Maureen to schedule our meeting and she's been very helpful so far! She might be able to give you a rough estimate if you email her. We're inviting 200ish people, so we'll need a larger tent than you would. We're also going to do the fabric draping inside the tent. We'll more than likely go with them just because we can get everything we need from them (tent, draping, linens, chairs).

If you're not in Raleigh/the Triangle area, I would also suggest just googling tent rental companies.
  • Options
    KalithiaKalithia member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Please let me know.  My event will be in Durham at the Carol's Garden Inn.  They already have a awning out there that has concret flooring and set up with electricity but the area is not big enough.  We want to sort of "attach" the tent to it to make a bigger area.  We need chairs, table covers and decorations.  I get get tables for free.  But I will look into classic.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards