Hawaii
Options

hawaii wedding villas

Hello, I am looking for a group of beach cottages or villas for my sept 2011 wedding, I would like to have the wedding right at the property. any suggetions?
Thank you for your help! I am having a horrible time trying to find somthing like this for a reasonably rate :(

Re: hawaii wedding villas

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Could provide more info as to which island / area you are interested in?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    MsMoore27 had hers on site at the Ke Iki place (Oahu), I think. Her guests rented out all the condos and they had the party on site. It looked awesome.

I don't know if you'll find villas for a reasonable rate. Condos, for sure.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ke Iki Bungalows on the north shore of Oahu is a great location!
  • Options
    AKWinterBrideAKWinterBride member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    She is looking for a group of villas on any island - I sent her this way from Trip Advisor as I thought some of the girls on here may have some better ideas.  Anyone know of a great group of villas that are reasonably priced on ANY of the Hawaiian islands?  Thanks ladies, and welcome Lolagirl!
    Photobucket Photobucket Anniversary
  • Options
    *lolagirl**lolagirl* member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    thanx akwinterbride, I think this is the place to figure this out:)
    I called ik Ike bungelows, those would have been perfect ( and still may be) but they are completely booked for 2011, I've been with my guy for 8 years so to wait till 2012 will be so hard. I'm ready for babies!haha 
    Can I ask you about olowalu, I will have approx 30 people attending and my budget is $7000 do you think it is possible to have it at the plantation with this budget?
    where did your guests stay? what did you do after 10pm when you had to leave olowalu? thanks for the help!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I responded to your PM, but I thought I'd throw one more idea out there: we stayed at the Kahana Village condos, and they (apparently) have weddings on site there regularly. Having said that, you'd still have to pack it in and quiet down post 10 pm.

We all went home after 10 pm - the heat and jetlag meant that the party ended early that night!
  • Options
    AKWinterBrideAKWinterBride member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are getting married at Olowalu too, you could definitely do a wedding for 30 with a budget of 7K, but I think you would have to sacrifice on some other things.  The booking of the property is $2500, so that is going to be a good chunk of your budget.  With 30 people, your catering is going to be your most significant cost, which isn't going to leave a ton left for photography, entertainment (DJ or singers), or florals. 

Like I said, I think it could definitely be done, but you are going to have to sacrifice on perhaps florals to make it work.  And honestly, in Hawaii - you don't need many florals, look around if you want some greenery! 

You might want to connect with a coordinator and see if they can present you with an idea of what you can get for your budget, they can give you a lot more information than I can cause my wedding is costing way more than I had planned!! 
    As for after 10pm, I am debating between reserving a place to go, or just showing up somewhere!  I figure anyone would be happy to have the business on a Tuesday night, and who knows how many people would want to come....  We'll see!
    Photobucket Photobucket Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    You may want to also check out www.VRBO.com I booked a couple villas for my 2012 wedding :)
  • Options
    Yeah thanks for the hawaii wedding villas. Now http://www.koh-samui-hotels-booking.com/ is offering Koh Samui Villas for Rent at very low rates. These villas are also perfect match for outdoor wedding destinations.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards