Destination Weddings Discussions
Options

WTF Wednesday!

I don't have one yet, but thought I would start it off anyways. 

Hopefully some of you have one. 
imageExerciseMilestone Anniversary

Re: WTF Wednesday!

• Options
    WTF FI!  (i think mine every week has to do with him..lol)

y dont u like any of this beachy music im showing you. just agree on one music song please. im at the point i kinda just wanna get you earplugs as your grooms gift.
  • Options
    WTF Mom!

Why the Hell cant you just grow some balls and put your foot down w/ SD and tell him that you guys are coming to the wedding!? Its causing me unnecessary stress, and WILL affect our relationship if you dont come to our wedding! Aside from the fact that YOU WILL regret not being there for your ONLY daughters wedding...and I'm allegedly your best friend!? SPARE ME! 

• Options
    I have a WTF FI moment too

Stop b*tching and complaining unless you're going to do something YOURSELF to change it. Don't always rely on me to do it. Seriously...I know you have balls, so push them out and just do it yourself. You're a big boy.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    **Whenever I'm alone with you, you make me feel like I am home again; Whenever I'm alone with you; You make me feel like I am whole again**
  • Options
    WTF little brother?!

You were a total tool to me. Everyone knows it--including you. I told you that I needed an apology before I give you $700 for your trip. Instead of being an adult (which you claim you are, ha!) you are refusing to apologize and also refusing to go to my wedding now?

Sorry, I used up all my caring on psycho SIL and have non left to deal with your drama queen hissy fit.

Grow a pair, apologize, and come to my wedding.

-Signed,

You're older sister who remembers what it's like to be 19. And you're not as smart or as grown up as you think you are.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    WTF FI! Why did you lock my keys in your truck and leave me stranded at home! I was an hour and half late for work while I called around for a ride.

OH! And my ride just left on a stretcher in an ambulance. I do hope she's alright. We think its a combination of heat exhaustion and emotional exhaustion. She's the one who's daughter died recently.

But man its been a whacky Wednesday.

Now i have to find a ride home.
    Harper Grace 8.31.12
    ?imageimage

• Options
    WTF Previous co-worker!!!
    So you think that you can just quit and not tell anyone about the 3 ENORMOUS mystery stacks of paper left in the corner of your office??
    Well thanks to you, all of my projects have been put on hold to deal with your s*i*, even though you are not here. Now I get to go through papers from 2005 that should have been dealt with then and listen to clients ask, 'why are you calling me about something that I sent your office 5 years ago???'. Well I don't know, ask the a** who isn't here to deal with it!!!

Ahhh......now that's better!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker imageimage
  • Options
    I have two:

WTF FI!!!! I've been telling you for two weeks that, since you are moving twice this year (this weekend to your Mom's and on January here) you showld be organizing and going trough your stuff little by little, with time, so that you don't take all the random stuff that you have in your apartment to your mom's. But nooooooooooooooooooooooo, you had "enough time" and I apparently I was annoying you with this insane request. So NOW, two days before you have to move, and with AN ASTHMA CRISIS, you realize that there is to much cr@p around you, no one to help you out, and that all the dust is going to drive you straight to the ER. And you have the nerve to direct your crankiness at ME! WTF!!!!

And,

WTF Krispy Kreme! I've been waiting patiently for you guys to open a store here in DR for years, and you decide to open one IN FRONT OF MY OFFICE, 5 months before I force myself into a white dress?!?!?!? WTF!
    Wedding Countdown TickerWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Oh Carolito! That is just not cool! I can just smell KK and I swear my butt get bigger
  • Options
    LOL!! Im so  sorry Carolito but that is just too funny!
  • Options
    WTF dinner. I made chicken fried steak and it ended up looking like a fried egg on top of beef steak. Oh, and it was black on top and red in the middle. I need cooking lessons! :(
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-theme-boards_destination-weddings_wtf-wednesday-17?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Theme BoardsForum:54Discussion:ba0f9088-8d15-43b1-bd4a-7f7d586efafcPost:e3323cf6-ac9e-49d3-805a-f178b4de6dea">Re: WTF Wednesday!</a>:
    [QUOTE] WTF Krispy Kreme! I've been waiting patiently for you guys to open a store here in DR for years, and you decide to open one IN FRONT OF MY OFFICE, 5 months before I force myself into a white dress?!?!?!? WTF!
    Posted by Carolito[/QUOTE]

LOL!!!! I LOVE KRISPY KREME! I think when we get together one Krispy Kreme wouldn't hurt!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards