Retro and Vintage Weddings
Options

Shoes! I may have found them...

They may be "the ones" although I need to take a fabric swatch from the dress to make sure these are in the same color family (going for shoes darker than the dress!).  I think so.  *fingers crossed*

Color of the shoes is "slate," the color of the dress is "dusk."  This is a case of true shoe lust.  Does it really matter that the shoes cost more than twice the price of the dress??  Ha!  Of course not ... I will keep you posted.

Oh yeah, here's the dress (looks more gray than blue IRL) ...

Color in both photos is off.  Ugh.  Oh well, time to get my swatch to the store!! 

Re: Shoes! I may have found them...

• Options
    Great shoes!  I found mine online, and waited for them to go on sale, and now they don't have my size!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-theme-boards_retro-vintage-weddings_shoes-may-found?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Theme BoardsForum:667Discussion:b99dc650-283c-4119-a10a-bef59316293ePost:d15d8b93-958e-4fe0-a8d5-92504547cdb1">Re: Shoes! I may have found them...</a>:
    [QUOTE]Great shoes!  I found mine online, and waited for them to go on sale, and now they don't have my size!
    Posted by kelleyku05[/QUOTE]

OH NO!!!  Maybe you can find them on eBay.  I have found some things I want ... set up a search there, so I'm notified when something matching turns up.  Try it.  You might have luck.

And now, you've given me the impetus I need to get my arse to the store with the fabric swatch ... THIS WEEK.  Eeeeek!
  • Options
    So pretty!

I can always justify paying more for shoes because I love shoes and they love me back. I'm convinced :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Love those shoes! Slingbacks are my favorite!
  • Options
    They look great!
    Photobucket
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-theme-boards_retro-vintage-weddings_shoes-may-found?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Theme%20BoardsForum:667Discussion:b99dc650-283c-4119-a10a-bef59316293ePost:9fa47185-a1c9-4cfe-8068-e8eabbbaa57b">Re: Shoes! I may have found them...</a>:
    [QUOTE]I can always justify paying more for shoes because I love shoes and they love me back. I'm convinced :)
    Posted by vintagefix[/QUOTE]

Ditto. The movie in her shoes summed it up best

"When I feel bad I like to treat myself. Clothes never look any good... food just makes me fatter... shoes always fit"

Sidetracked...FI splurged and got me Manolo's something blue for the wedding. They will most likely cost more than my dress, but I will love them forever.
    Bio!
    Updated 8/9!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards