Catholic Weddings
Options

What's going on?

What does everyone have going on this week?  I'm sure there's going to be lots of hustle and bustle for everyone!

Tonight I'm getting dinner with my best friend.  We rarely see each other since our schedules don't allow for it, but we planned this dinner awhile ago.  Tomorrow night H and I are going to a big penance service to prepare for Christmas.  It'll be nice to get some spiritual prep for Christmas in the midst of all the craziness!  The rest of the week will, I'm sure, be spent prepping for Christmas -- wrapping, picking up some baking ingredients, etc. 

Re: What's going on?

• Options
    Finals start tomorrow!  Just a few more days and then I'm off!

We've got an ultrasound appointment on Thursday and then we're off to Texas to spend the weekend with the ILs.
    Anniversary

• Options
    Today, I have a bunch of errands to run once the baby is up from her nap. I also hope to make a good dent in my wrapping. Tomorrow is date night (rescheduled from today, but NBD). Thursday is coffee with a friend I haven't seen in too long. Friday, my bff and I are doing some baking. My sister will be in town over the weekend, so we'll see her and some other family. I'm excited to do all my elf stuff (what I call fun Christmas buzzing, not the silly Elf on the Shelf)!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Hey all!  I'm just trying to get back into the swing of things after our honeymoon.  We had such an amazing time!  It was so hard to come back to snow after a week in the sun :)

This week I need to get some cookie baking done, and figure out what to get for our nieces and nephew before we head to H's brothers' house for the Christmas weekend.
  • Options
    I'm getting married in 11 days! and I'm at the hospital with my grandma right now :(  She is so excited for my wedding but is in so much pain she is saying that she would rather just die now because she can't live life with this pain.  I pray for God's healing grace on her mind and body, and that she is able to be mentally strong enough to live through the pain.  I also pray for the doctors caring for her that they will find an optimal pain regimen that will get her out of the hospital soon so she can physically tolerate being at my wedding next week.  

As far as my other plans, I have a project due on Thursday for school, have to figure out seating arrangments, day of timeline, programs, and other last minute details for the wedding.  My family is in charge of decorating the church for each season, so we have a lot of work to do to get it beautiful for Christmas!  

I can't believe it is almost Christmas and that my wedding day is getting so close! I can't wait to start the rest of my life with my wonderful FI and to celebrate with my family and friends. 
  • Options
    I'm so sorry to hear about your grandma. All three of mine aren't coming (my dad's mom because of personal choice, my two maternal grandmohers are too ill to travel) and that's one of the hardest things to cope with. My thoughts & prayers are with her that she can recover for your wedding!
    image 312 Invited
    image 182 Are ready to party!
    image 127 Will be missing out!
    image 3 Are MIA!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards