Ohio-Cleveland

Grays Armory or Massimo da Milano

Grays Armory and Massimo da Milano...Does anyone have information on either of these 2 locations?  I know they do wedding receptions at Grays Armory but I cannot find any info and Massimo's seems almost too good to be true.  Any info is appreciated

Re: Grays Armory or Massimo da Milano

• mamboqueenmamboqueen member
    First Comment First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I've been to Massimo's for weddings and they do a great job.
    I've never been disappointed
  • ayamm1123ayamm1123 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011

Massimo’s is really the best bang for your buck in CLE  -I organized a holiday party there and the pricetag is cheaper than most event places around the area.  Plus – the food is great, the amount of food you get is awesome –and the bar prices are cheap  ($4/5/6) .  They make it super easy to host an event there.

• JKohioJKohio member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Two friends of mine were married at Massimo's and have nothing but great things to say about the place. For the near-downtown location, you get an awesome deal. I don't know anything about Gray's.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    don't know about the first one but Massimo da Milano is dirty drab and passed it's time. We tried it twice after a bad experience and will not go again!
  • kaimahkaimah member
    First Comment Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Go with Massimo! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Gray's would be really cool (esp for photos if you get access to the balcony and uppper floors)- I've been to many events there but don't know anything about scheduling them.

We went to a wedding at Massimo last year and everything was great. The food, drinks, dessert, location (the ceremony was across the street at St. Malachi's).   

BabyFruit Ticker Anniversary
  • JenLeeSJenLeeS member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We're having our reception at Massimo! Honestly, it was a financial decision. But it's a cool building, the view is great, and you really do get the most bang for your buck. Are there flaws? Well sure. I think calling it "dirty drab and past its time" is a bit severe. If we could all afford a luxurious wedding, I'm sure we'd go that route instead. However, I've heard nothing but great things from people who have been to weddings there, so I'm optimistic it will be wonderful.

As for Gray's, I remember scratching it off my list ... If I'm recalling correctly, I'm pretty sure there is no parking (guests or you would have to pay to park at a nearby garage) and there is no air conditioning (if you're getting married during a warm month, which we are).

Good luck!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards