New Mexico
Options

Good Bridesmaid gift!

I have been in a handful of weddings, and have recievd many different bridesmaids gifts. While there are a lot of traditional and beeautiful gifts out there, I think it is best to give gift your bridesmaids can use!
The last wedding I was in, she gave all of us electronic wine bottle openers. They are great to have even if it's just for dinner parties.
Just a recommendation for anyone who is looking for gifts!
I have also seen mp3 players given. Not ipods or anything but little $30 ones. They still do the trick!

Re: Good Bridesmaid gift!

• Options
    kbramlittkbramlitt member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am almost certain I am giving my bridesmaids turquoise rings that I am designing myself.  I think.  All but one of my bridesmaids are from New Mexico and this is a destination wedding in Santa Fe.  So, I thought, and hope they think it is a good souvenir from their time in New Mexico.  The last time I was in ABQ I went to Sunwest Silver and picked out several turquoise pieces I liked..all different shaped stones but the same coloration.  Next time I am in town I am taking back a ring I have that I want theirs to be similar style too.   I am not set on this idea but do think it is more personable than some monogram tote or drinking glass which I have received too many of in the past.  I like your mp3 player idea as long as it comes preloading with songs the bride selects that has great meaning or just some darn good songs the bridesmaids and bride loves.  Sort of like a modern "mixed tape" idea. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I think that the turquoise rings are a great idea! Who doesn't love turquoise? Who doesn't love jewelry?

I may have to steal this idea.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards