Wedding Woes
Options

Ha. Gma's dishes at christmas

Oh man.

1.  Mincemeat pie
2.  Jello w/stuff in it (I didn't try this)
3.  Stuffing

Okay, the only thing I ate was the stuffing.  I called all of her food "leftover" foods, because really...blech. 

Re: Ha. Gma's dishes at christmas

• Options
    Dude, what's wrong with mince meat?
  • Options
    **O-Face****O-Face** member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
  • Options

I will conced that the mincemeat my sister makes does not have meat.  It's just dried fruit and spices and is very yummy.

• Options

I don't think I knew mincemeat was a real thing. Or something.

re: jello with crap in it - I was sick with this stomach virus that has invaded my house for ALL of Monday night and most of Tuesday.  Tuesday morning, H made jello. I was all excited, because YAY, something I might actually be able to eat!

Bastard put bananas in it.  Not usually a huge deal, but I always prefer my jello banana-free, and even that was just too much with my stomach in that state.

He made kraft mac & cheese for lunch. I was feeling quite a bit better by then and was going to try a few bites.

Bastard put bacon pieces in it.   Again, not the end of the world under normal circumstances, but I was barely able to tolerate the idea of plain mac & cheese. Bacon was unthinkable. 

I ended up eating plain saltines, which was divine.

• Options

Why waste bacon on kraft? 

I also like my mom's cherry jello with bing cherries in it (especially if she's spiked it)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards