Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul

Invitation question

Hi Ladies,
We put our invitations together today to get them ready to send out.  However, after sealing the invitations, I remember, we forgot to put a stamp on the inner envelope for the RSVP card.  Has anyone accidentally done this before and what did you do to fix this?  I hope the guests will understand and not think that we are cheap for not providing the stamp.  Thanks

Re: Invitation question

• You should be able to put the envelopes in the freezer for 4 hours and re-open them without ruining the envelopes. A bride on my month board did this and it worked out fine for her. You just have to open them very very slowly so you don't rip the envelope.
  • I'd find a way to get them open and put the stamp on there.  I know, it is a little thing but give your guests every reason to send the card back - trust me when I say that even if you hand delivered it, a handful of them will find a reason to forget to RSVP!

If you don't have luck getting them open, you could possibly look into new envelopes?  I just had plain off white ones from Paper Depot and a whole box was less than $20 I think.  Might be another option anyway!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards