November 2012 Weddings

Hello Novemeber 2012 brides!

Hi girls!
I am new to the board and recently engaged! I met my Fiance on Match.com in 2008 and we got engaged on November 20th of this year! We live in New Jersey and we both love NYC and he took me on a walk along the river overlooking the NYC skyline. It was more perfect than I could have ever imagined! I am still smiling Laughing
We are in the VERY early stages of planning and have been doing some things here and there. We are thinking of doing November 17th or 18th of 2012. I picked that date because it is almost to the day that he propsed and it was such a special time for the both of us. We looked at a venue and we are 99.9% sure we are going to book it there but are going to continue to look so that we are sure we want it there. We also put together a rough guest list to just have an idea of who we want to come. It is mostly family but we do have some friends and co-workers coming. We also picked and told our bridal party. It consists of mostly family and a few friends. The only reason we told the friends we want in the party is because they have been there for each of us for many years, even before we met. These are friends we have had since we were very young.
I cannot wait to really begin planning, I am going to have so much fun doing this! I just wanted to introduce myself because I am new to this site and board! Happy planning girls!!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Hello Novemeber 2012 brides!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards