Oregon
Options

Selling my $1,795 POWERS STUDIO photography package for $1,500

Long story, but the wedding fell through. My ex fiance and I had purchased our photography package for our wedding day throught Powers Studio (voted best photographer in 2009 and 2010), and then the wedding was called off! We could not get our money back, but Power's has been very accomodating and will let us transfer our package to anyone we chose. The value of the package is for $1,795, and they will customize a package for your special needs. We were not locked into a set package, so you can use the credit however you wish. Please email me for further questions. I would also be happy to meet with you at their studio so you know this is legit. Serious buyers only. I am not looking to barter or trade. Cash only. Again, the package is a credit of $1,795 for Powers Studio (http://powersoregon.com/). I am selling for $1,500. Check out their website if you don't know who they are. Great company to do business with. very professional, and accomodating. And they do AMAZING work! Have a nice day!!! 
My email is: cutedog10@hotmail.com

Re: Selling my $1,795 POWERS STUDIO photography package for $1,500

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Do you still have this available? I am meeting with Powers Studio tonight at 6pm!
  • Options
    Poppy715Poppy715 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    This is such a good deal. I'm using Powers too and they are amazing. I wish we hadn't already signed out contract so we could help you out. Sorry about the circumstances. I hope things are looking better for you. 
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards