Missouri-Kansas City

wedding gowns

Hello ladies,

I'm new to the site and new to the area.  I live in Warrensburg and am beginning to look for dresses.  Can anyone suggest any places to look for dresses in the KC, Lee's Summit, Independence, etc area?  Thanks so much and congrats!

Re: wedding gowns

• kcmedstudentkcmedstudent member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I got mine at Bridal Extraordinaire.  If you call up you can make an appointment.  I highly recommend Sara!  She was awesome.  Also if you buy a dress in your first visit they give you like a 15% discount.  They had a lot to choose from in all sorts of budgets.  They're in Shawnee, Kansas.

http://www.bridalextraordinaire.com/index.php
  • edited December 2011
    I got my wedding dress in Paola, KS at Emily Hart Bridal. They gave me $200 off of my gown for buying it the day I tried it on. They were very friendly and I would recommend getting an appointment with Shari. They are very worth the drive to Paola! Good luck!

http://www.emilyhartbridal.com/
  • momo09momo09 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I got my dress at the Gown Gallery and had an awesome experience!!!! E-mail me for more info at triplm [at] hotmail [dot] com
    Happy planning!
  • edited December 2011
    I got mine at Gown Gallery.  I had a great experience, but I went there mainly because they were one of the only places that carried the specific designer I was looking for.  They just moved to a new space downtown that I'm excited to see!
  • edited December 2011
    I also bought my dress from Emily Hart Bridal! I went to Mia's, Bridal Extraordinaire, Gown Gallery, and Ida's. Emily Hart Bridal had the best customer service and they showed me dresses in my price range. Ida's was the worst, if you do go there don't let them talk you into buying a bigger size. HTH
    www.emilyhartbridal.com/
  • sarabeth14sarabeth14 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I got my dress from Ida's. I'm not sure why the PP had a bad experience there, because I thought their customer service was great! I even had two consultants helping me the first time I went there, and it was on a Saturday. We are getting our bridesmaid dresses there as well, and they have always been very helpful!
    I also went to Bridal Extraordinare and Mia's. Bridal Extraordinare had great customer service as well, and you get a private room to try dresses on in. Mia's was very busy when I went there, and they weren't as helpful.
  • kwagner1211kwagner1211 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I got mine at Emily Hart as well. I went on a Friday afternoon and was the only customer in the store. It was really nice! I'm also getting my bridesmaids dresses there and they have been great helping me deal with out of town bridesmaids.
  • rwitherowrwitherow member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I also got my dress at Ida's and had a terrific experience. I went to Gown Gallery as well and did not like it at all. They only had a few dresses in my price range, which wasn't even that low.
  • edited December 2011
    I also got mine from Emily Hart. LOVE them! Great service and really kind people. Totally worth the drive! They also have a unique selection. I also went to BE, Ida's and Amore in Independence. BE and Ida's were ok, but Amore and Emily Hart had the best customer service and were really kind and went out of the way. They both sent me cards after my appt which speaks a lot to me.
    Kristen & Ryan | 10.10.10
    My Married Bio | My Blog
    Photobucket
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards